WHAT IS A CONSULTANT?
A consultant is an expert or a professional in a specific field and has a wide knowledge of the subject matter.
Our consultants have over 50 Years combined experience in Fire Safety and are highly qualified and respected to provide meaningful Fire Safety, Fire Fighting and Emergency Management solutions to individuals, Private businesses as well as Local Councils and State Government departments.
Our consultancy services include, but are not limited to;
- Site inspections,
- We can ascertain if a building is compliant with Building Regulations 2004, specifically Regulation 47 which deals with Essential Safety and Health Measures and Features,
- Provide professional advice on the equipment needed to make your site as safe as possible,
- Where fire fighting equipment should be located,
- What personnel should know in regards to building safety,
- Provide information on emergency evacuations,
- If the building is not compliant we can instigate remedial works to ensure that the current Legislation and Regulations are met,
- Develop Workplace Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures showing escape routes, assembly areas, location of portable fire fighting equipment and fire reporting equipment.
- Strategies for a large range of emergency situations including,
b) Bomb Threats,
c) Medical Emergencies,
d) Personal Threats.
CONTACT STEPHEN FOR MORE INFORMATION:
PHONE: 0403 108 591