FIRE SAFETY TRAINING COURSES TO SUIT YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE
from only $60.00 Per Person.
COMPLETE FIRE SAFETY’s Competency Based Training courses are aligned with the Public Safety Training Package and cover Fire Safety, (PUAWER001B) Fire Fighting Equipment (Fire Extinguishers & Fire Blankets) (PUAWER008B), Wardens (PUAWER005B) and Chief Wardens (PUAWER006B) Roles & Responsibilities. Complete Fire Safety personnel have been delivering training courses to Professional and Volunteer Fire Fighters and the public for more than 30 years. Our experience comes from many years at the Tasmania Fire Service, The Hobart Fire Brigade and at TasFire Training, the Tasmania Fire Service’s Training Complex at Cambridge in Southern Tasmania.
The Training Courses we have developed & delivered include;
- Fire Safety,
- Evacuation Procedures,
- Emergency Response Teams,
- Fire Fighting Equipment,
- Emergency Control Organisation,
- Wardens & Chief Wardens Roles & Responsibilities
and these have been for commercial businesses in Tasmania and Victoria, Health Care facilities and Local & State Government Departments.
Our trainers are qualified with Certificate IV in workplace training and assessment and can tailor a training course to suit the work site.
CFS Training Courses can be conducted on site at the workplace or via our E-Learning/Self Paced Packages.
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY COMPETITORS QUOTE ON A SIMILAR TRAINING PROGRAM.
Courses available are:
- Fire Safety Awareness (1.5 Hours), $450.00 per course. (Maximum 12 persons)
- Fire Safety & Equipment (2 Hours); From $1,150.00 per course. (Maximum 12 persons)
- Wardens Roles and Responsibilities (4 Hours), $1,200.00 per course. (Maximum 12 persons)
- Chief Wardens Roles and Responsibilities (6 Hours), $1,800.00 per course.
- Combined Wardens and Chief Wardens Course (4 Hours for the Wardens with an additional 2 Hours for the Chief Wardens), $1200.00 for the Wardens session and $180.00 per person for the Chief Wardens session..
If you wish to book any of our training courses please download the Training Course Booking Form and once you complete the relevant sections email it back to us as soon as possible to confirm your booking.
ON LINE TRAINING VIA E-LEARNING/SELF PACED PACKAGES.
You can also complete the training via our E-Learning format where we email you a password that gives you access to the requested course and the necessary paperwork to complete the course.
Courses available are:
- Fire Safety Awareness, $60.00 per person.
- Fire Safety & Equipment, $90.00 per person.
- Wardens Roles and Responsibilities, $120.00 per person
- Chief Wardens Roles and Responsibilities, $180.00 per person.
SIMULATED FIRE TRAINING.
COMPLETE FIRE SAFETY training courses utilise the very latest in digital, laser technology to ensure complete training safety. Our training simulators use advanced technology to simulate a fire and with the use of the laser Dry Chemical Powder fire extinguishers you can now have a completely clean, safe and cost effective training experience.
Fire Extinguisher Training:
We have a digital training simulator that has flames that sense where the student aims and sweeps the laser training extinguisher and automatically varies the LED driven digital flames in response to the student’s actions.
Fire Blanket Training:
We have developed our own unique Fat Fire Simulator. This training prop replicates a pot of fat on fire and each person uses a fire blanket to put out the fat fire without any danger of getting burnt.
Features of this training system include environmentally friendly, clean, safety and realistic training. You can now have all your staff trained in fire extinguisher and fire blanket use without going off site or even outside. We can put the fat fire simulator in the kitchen and the fire extinguisher simulator in an office, in a bedroom, in the hallway, in an operating theatre, in the store, in fact almost anywhere you want. We can even add smoke to enhance the effect and all with no mess, no petrol, no fumes, no powder, no injuries, no pollution and no allergic reactions you are assured of all participants health & safety.
CONTACT STEPHEN FOR MORE INFORMATION:
MOBILE PHONE: 0403 108 591