COMPLETE FIRE SAFETY can service the following Equipment from as little at $8.25 per item:
SMOKE ALARMS in DOMESTIC or COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS,
FIRE HOSE REELS,
FIRE & SMOKE DOORS,
EQUIPMENT SERVICING IN YOUR BUSINESS.
Australian Legislation states that an authorised and licenced Equipment Service contractor should come to the business premises every 6 months and service the Fire & Safety Equipment. The CFS equipment service team can service the following equipment for you every 6 months from only $8.25 per item.
- The Fire Extinguishers,
- The Fire Blankets,
- The Fire Hose Reels including flow tests,
- The Fire Hydrants including flow tests (Internal & External),
- The Fire Alarm System,
- The Fire & Smoke Doors,
- The Exit Lights,
- The Emergency Lights,
- Check the operation of any fire doors,
- Check the building against the Director of Building Control’s specified list.
EQUIPMENT SERVICING IN YOUR HOME.
- The home owner or tenant should check the fire extinguishers and blankets every 6 months and as a standard practice change the battery in the smoke alarms at the beginning and the end of daylight savings.
Better still, change all your smoke alarms to the photoelectric type with a sealed 10 year battery.
Now you don’t have to think about the batteries until the smoke alarm is replaced in 10 years.
If you would like a quote or advice on servicing your fire equipment call our Manager – Scott Shaw.