All CFS On-Line Training Courses are aligned with the National Safety Training Packages (PUAWER) but are not Nationally Recognised.
FIRE SAFETY – CFS/FSA/EL
Price: $60.00 per person.
Approx. time required to complete – 30 minutes.
- Prepare for Emergency Situations,
- Identify & Assess the Emergency,
- Confine Emergencies where Possible,
- Theory on Portable Fire Fighting Equipment,
- Report Workplace Emergency Response,
- Written Assessment.
FIRE SAFETY & EQUIPMENT – CFS/FSE/EL
Price: $100.00 per person.
Approx. time required to complete the theory session – 30 minutes.
- THEORY – The theory content of the Fire Safety & Equipment training session is the same as the Fire Safety Training as outlined above.
- PRACTICAL – After the theory paper work is returned to us and marked, if the result is satisfactory we then arrange for one of our instructors to meet with you to do the practical session. You will learn how to use a Fire Extinguisher & Fire Blanket correctly & then use the equipment with our training simulators or use a real extinguisher if there is a suitable area where you work.
- (Practical session approx. 30 minutes)
EMERGENCY WARDENS – CFS/EW/EL Chief Wardens, Deputy Chief Wardens, Floor or Area Wardens and Wardens. Price: $135.00 per person. Approx. time required to complete – 45 minutes.
This course is suitable for any person who may assume the role of Chief Warden, Area or Floor Warden or a Warden when an emergency occurs.
It covers the competency required to implement the emergency response specified in the workplace emergency procedures or specified by a person in a higher level of the ECO.
- Legislation & Standards,
- Understanding the ECO,
- Wardens roles & responsibilities in an emergency,
- Human Behaviour,
- Bomb Threats,
- Internal Disaster,
- Personal Threats,
- Medical Emergencies,
- Command, Control, Coordination,
- Written Assessment.
TO COMPLETE AN ONLINE COURSE,
BE DEEMED COMPETENT AND RECEIVE A STATEMENT OF COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW and PRESS SUBMIT.
YOU WILL BE EMAILED THE LINKS TO ACCESS THE TRAINING COURSE AND ASSESSMENT TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.