OVERVIEW – Wardens, Area/Floor Wardens, Chief Warden & Deputy Chief Warden Combined Course.
This course provides information to all persons who may assume the role of Chief Warden, Deputy Chief Warden, Floor/Area Warden or Warden in an emergency and covers the competency required to implement the emergency response specified in the workplace emergency procedures or specified by a person in a higher level of the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO).
WARDENS, FLOOR or AREA WARDENS, CHIEF WARDENS & DEPUTY CHIEF WARDENS
Title: Emergency Warden – Lead or Operate as part of an Emergency Control Organisation. (CFS/Wardens)
Duration: 4 hours
- Respond to emergency reports, signals and warnings.
- Initiate and control initial emergency response.
- Anticipate the further development of emergencies.
- Assist with post initial response.
- Prepare for Bomb Threats, Internal & External Emergencies, Personal Attack and other types of workplace emergencies.
- Apply, command, control and coordinate aspects of workplace emergency procedures.
- Control the response to emergency reports, signals and warnings.
- Co-ordinate reports and results of initial emergency response.
- Conclude Incident.
- Written Assessment.
Participants who are deemed competent in the Wardens Course will receive a Statement of Completion to either Lead or Operate as part of an Emergency Control Organisation.
TRAINING DELIVERY & ASSESSMENTS
Delivery will be via a powerpoint presentation, videos and class room activities.
Assessment will be undertaken through oral and written questioning and during table top exercises.
Qualified Training personnel will conduct the training and assessment.
Contact Details for more information or to enquire about an individual course.
Phone: 0403 108 591