OPERATE AS PART OF AN EMERGENCY CONTROL ORGANISATION
OVERVIEW – Warden Course.
This course covers the requirements to implement the emergency response specified in the workplace emergency response procedures or specified by a person at a higher level in the emergency control organisation. People who undertake this work will be working within the command, control and coordination structure of the emergency control organisation.
Title: Warden – Operate as part of an emergency control organisation.
Duration: 4 hours
- Duties of the ECO members as described in the Emergency Response Procedures,
- Responding to emergency reports, signals and warnings,
- Initiate and control initial emergency response,
- Communicating during emergencies,
- Initial emergency activities,
- Pre emergency activities,
- Post emergency activities,
- Emergency equipment,
- Written Assessment.
TRAINING DELIVERY & ASSESSMENT
Delivery will be via a power point presentation, videos and class room activities.
Assessment will be undertaken through oral and written questioning and during table top exercises.
Qualified Training personnel will conduct the training and assessment.
This course is conducted in the workplace where we can see all the various emergency equipment on site.
Participants who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Completion to Operate as part of an Emergency Control Organisation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.