COURSE OVERVIEW – Fire Safety & Equipment Training
Digital Fire Extinguisher Training
This course covers the competency required to confine small workplace emergencies. Small workplace emergencies may include such incidents as a small fire that can be controlled by using a nearby fire extinguisher or fire blanked.
Title: Confine Small Workplace Emergencies
Duration: 2 hours
- Prepare for Emergency Situations
- Identify & Assess the Emergency
- Safely Confine Emergencies where Possible
- Theory on Portable Fire Fighting Equipment
- Report Workplace Emergency Response
- Written Assessment
- Practical use of Equipment.
TRAINING DELIVERY & ASSESSMENT
- Delivery will be via a powerpoint presentation, videos, class room activities and practical exercises in a simulated situation.
- Each participant will use a fire blanket on our fat fire training simulator that replicates a container of cooking oil on a stove top.
- Each participant will then use a laser fire extinguisher to extinguish a fire in our fire simulator.
- Assessment will be undertaken through oral questioning, assessment during exercises and the completion of a written assessment at the conclusion of the course.
- Qualified training personnel will conduct the training and assessment.
Participants who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Completion in Fire Safety & Equipment.
This course is conducted in the workplace where we can see all the various emergency equipment on site.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.